Turning off secondary air pump
If there are problems with the secondary air pump of your Audi, Skoda, Seat or Volkswagen and you want a permanent solution, it is possible through a software adjustment to completely tune out this air pump.
Curious about the possibilities, please feel free to contact our Customer Service via the contact form or call 0314-667360
Common error codes related to the air pump:
- P0410 – Secondary air intake system improper operation
- P0411 – Secondary air intake system insufficient flow.
- P0412 Secondary air intake valve “A”, improper operation
- P0413 Secondary air intake valve, circuit interrupted
- P0414 Secondary air intake valve “A”, short circuit
- P0415 Secondary air intake valve “B”, improper operation
- P0416 Secondary air intake valve “B”, circuit interrupted
- P0417 Secondary air intake valve “B”, short circuit.
- P0418 Relay for secondary air pump “A”, incorrect operation
- P0419 Relay for secondary air pump “B”, incorrect operation
- P2270 – 001 – Upper limit value exceeded.
Are you looking for a way to transform your car from a slow turtle to a fast hare? Or do you just want to make the neighbors jealous with the sound of your exhaust? Tunex got you covered! Make an appointment with us and let our car tuning experts tune your car. Who knows, you might leave our garage as the king of the road!